- 1.5 C Sugar
- 1/2 t Nutmeg
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1/4 C Vinegar
- 1.5 t Lemon Juice
- 1/4 C Flour
- 1 t Cinnamon
- 6 C thinly sliced, peeled and seeded zucchini
- 2 T Butter (melted)
- 2 Pie shells
- Pour vinegar and lemon juice over the zucchini slices and let soak for 30 minutes
- Drain well
- Mix dry ingredients together and then add zucchini and combine.
- Place one of the pie shells in a pie pan and put zucchini mixture in shell and pour melted butter on top of zucchini mixture.
- Top the pie with the other pie shell (to form top of pie) and crimp the edge.
- Cut slits in the top.
- Bake 30 minutes at 400 degrees and then 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool and serve.