- 2- 15 oz. cans of sliced peaches in heavy syrup or equivalent
- 64 oz. Peach juice (Looza Juice is a good choice)
- 32 oz. White Grape juice
- 7 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 Quart 180 proof White-lightning Moonshine
- 1 750 ml. Peach Schnapps
- 7 clear quart mason jars
- In a large pot bring both cans of peaches, both juices and cinnamon sticks to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes
- Remove cinnamon sticks and allow to cool to room temperature.
- When cool add White-lightning Moonshine and Peach Schnapps then stir
- Strain through a strainer lined with cheesecloth to remove the peaches
- Ladle into quart jars, the peaches can be divided between the jars
- Label and allow to sit for 2 weeks for mellow.