- 3 C Garlic Mustard leaves, washed, patted dry, and packed in a measuring cups
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled & chopped
- 1 C Walnuts
- 1/4 C Pine Nuts (optional)
- 1 C Olive Oil
- 1 C grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 C grated Romano Cheese (or more Parmesan)
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine Garlic Mustard leaves, Pine nuts, garlic, and Lemon juice walnuts in food processor and chop (or divide recipe in half and use a blender).
- With motor running, add olive oil slowly.
- Shut off motor, add cheeses, salt & pepper then process briefly to combine.
Serve warm over pasta or spread on crackers as a appetizer. It also makes a great topping for baked fish or on pizzas instead of tomato sauce.
Enjoy….and get rid of that invasive Garlic Mustard!