This arthritis/joint pain pain cream has the consistency of a thick lotion. It’s non-greasy and fast absorbing cream. More important than that …. is that it WORKS REALLY WELL!
- Methylsulfonylmethane Sulfur aka MSM (2 t) – Gold Standard Organic Sulfur Crystals
- Emu Oil Oil (2 t)
- Beeswax (1 t)
- Emulsifying wax (2 t)
- Dimethyl sulfoxide aka DMSO (1 t)
- Colloidal Gold (5 T)
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil (20 drops)
- Peppermint Essential Oil (20 drops)
- Copaiba Essential Oil (20 drops)
- Vitamin E Oil (20 drops)
- Make a double boiler by placing a stainless steel bowl over a pot of boiling water over medium heat. Reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Place the 2 teaspoon of Emu oil, 1 teaspoon of beeswax, and the 2 teaspoons of emulsifying wax in the stainless steel bowl. Stir constantly until all ingredients are melted.
- Keep the mixture heated on the stove and add the 5 T of colloidal gold to the melt coconut oil, beeswax and emulsifying wax. The mixture will quickly emulsify into a milk-like liquid.
- Add 2 teaspoons of gold standard organic sulfur crystals to the mixture (Note: Organic sulfur properties are NOT affected by heat). Keep stirring the mixture for one to two minutes until the sulfur crystals are completely dissolved.
- Once the sulfur crystals are completely dissolved remove the stainless steel bowl from the pot and turn off the stove.To cool the pain cream:
- Put the cream in the refrigerator for few minutes, or fill a large bowl with cold water and place the stainless steel bowl over the water. The mixture will slowly turn into a thin cream. Don’t worry about the cream being thin at the moment. It takes time for the ingredients to completely emulsify. In the next few hours, the consistency of the cream will start to thicken. Much like lotion consistency.
- Once the mixture is cooled down. Add 20 drops of peppermint essential oil, 20 drops of eucalyptus essential oil, 20 drops of the Copaiba essential oil, 20 drops of vitamin e oil, and 1 teaspoon of DMSO. Use a whisk or electric hand mixture to blend the ingredients. Once the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into containers or bottles.
If the bottle has a small opening you can use a spatula to transfer mixture to a zip-lock bag. Cut off a corner of the bag and squeeze the lotion into the bottle.