- 2 teaspoons (7 grams) dried roasted dandelion root cut/sifted
- 1 teaspoon (3 grams) dried roasted chicory root cut/sifted
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams) cacao nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 gram) orange peel dried & cut/sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon (<1 gram) dried turmeric root cut/sifted
- Small pinch freshly ground black pepper (coarse)
- 16 ounces of water Milk or milk substitute (optional)
- Honey or desired sweetener (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 15–20 minutes.
- Add milk and/or honey if desired