- 1 Can of Pink Salmon (14.7 oz.)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1/4 t Pepper
- 1/2 C Flour or Panco Bread crumba
- 1/8 C Corn Meal
- 1/2T Cayenne Pepper
- 1 T Parsley (optional)
- Slice the 2 green onion wry thin
- Open can of Salmon, drain, and remove skin
- Put the Salmon in a bowl and mash up with a fork.
- Add all of the other ingredients to the Salmon (except the oil)
- Form mixture into 8 flat patties
- Pour the oil into a cast iron fry pan (between 1/4″ and 1/2″ deep) and heat the oil very hot (just under smoking temperature)
- Fry patties until golden brown insuring that they are cooked throughout since there is flour all the way through the patties.
- Allow to drain on paper towels