- 2 C raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 T olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 t sea salt (more if needed)
- 1 t granulated garlic
- 1.5 t smoked paprika
- 1 t black pepper
- 2 t rosemary or thyme, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F convection.
- Wash pumpkin seeds in a colander to remove the pulp from the pumpkin.
- Pat dry with paper towels and place in a mixing bowl.
- Combine pumpkin seeds, olive oil, salt, garlic, paprika, black pepper and chopped herbs.
- Place parchment paper on a large sheet tray (or 2 smaller ones.)
- Evenly spread the seasoned pumpkin seeds on the sheet tray.
- Roast until the seeds are toasted and crunchy, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Move seeds around and stir every 2-3 minutes for even toasting.
- Once the seeds are evenly browned and crispy, remove and set aside (be careful to not burn pumpkin seeds.)
- Once seeds are pulled from oven, let completely cool on sheet tray and then transfer the roasted pumpkin seeds to a bowl and serve.