Slide Belt (Survival Buckle and Belt)
The rugged, reliable versatility of outdoor essentials, the Survival Buckle and Belt is a one-of-a-kind belt made for adventure enthusiasts.
The unique body of the Survival Buckle is composed of highly durable glass-filled nylon, and features an integrated folding knife with bottle opener, LED flashlight, and a ferrocerium fire starter rod. The knife is made of heat-treated AUS-8 stainless steel with a durable Titanium Nitride coating. A liner locking mechanism allows the knife to be opened with one hand.
The strap is proudly made in the USA and crafted to withstand the harshest elements and most extreme treatment. The strap is composed of an internal webbing core coated in a durable TPU alloy protective shield. This proprietary combination is therefore leather-free, and complies with US FDA skin-sensitivity requirements. Additionally, the straps have high tensile strength and are designed to remain rigid without twisting.
- AUS-8 Stainless Steel Knife (Titanium Nitride (Ti N) coated for added protection)
- Aluminum led flashlight (uses 4 LR-621 batteries)
- Bottle opener incorporated into the knife blade
- Dual Level Release to lift from strap to remove buckle
- Built-in ferrocerium fire starter
- Continuous notching along length of belt provides unlimited sizing adjustment
- Heat resistant up to 214 F before softening
- Internal webbing provides 1500 psi tensile strength
- Belt coating is waterproof and impermeable to most staining liquids
- Frost flexible (bends in the most extreme weather)
- UV Protected (will not crack after long periods of sun exposure)
- Abrasion and tear resistant (Able to withstand physical trauma without tearing or cracking)
- Easy to clean (mud, dirt and even blood can easily be wiped off with a damp cloth)