Optimus Crux Micro Stove
Need a tiny, feather light, yet ultra dependable stove for your gas canister?
The Optimus Crux Micro Stove is what you’ve been looking for.
The compact Crux has folding burner heads, transforming it into a small little beauty that actually snuggles right up into the cavity at the bottom of your gas cartridge. Don’t be mislead: Its 3000 w burner is powerfully stable, distributing heat superbly and still delivering precision simmering, fast boiling, and no spot burning. Going light and fast into the backcountry demands this strong yet small stove is in your kit. No worries about wind putting a damper on your dinner.
- Quickly screws on to most LP gas canisters
- 2 ” diameter burner distributes heat widely onto the cooking pot reducing the risk of spot burning food.
- Only stove that nests in unused space under fuel canister
- Unique fold-able burner provides ultimate compact ability
- Powerful and stable 3000W burner (precise simmering and fast boiling)
- The lightweight that boils water fast, but won’t spot burn while simmering
- Turbine shaped, serrated pot supports provide increased stability.
- Extremely compact thanks to the innovative fold-able burner head.
- Optimus Crux is made from stainless and durable materials but weighs a mere 3.3 oz.
- The unique stuff bag makes the stove pack flush with the bottom of the LP-gas canister.
- Folded: 3.3 x 2.2 x 1.2″ (84 mm x 57 mm x 31 mm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz (83 g)
- Rating: 3000 W
- Stove Fuel: LP-gas (75/25 butane/propane)