Glow Zipper Pull with Compass & Thermometer
For basic peace of mind, safety and survival in the great outdoors, a compass is an essential tool.
The Sun LumaGage Thermometer Compass Zipper Pull is a prefect gift for the outdoor enthusiast. Great for Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, Backpacking – any outdoor activity where a zipper is involved such as a tent fly, sleeping bag, parka or backpack.
It’s a thermometer!
It’s a compass!
It’s 2 inches long and weighs only 1/3 ounce. Snap this onto jacket zippers or backpacks. Use it as a key ring. The compass is liquid filled with luminous dial and there is a handy wind chill chart on the back of the gauge. Made in the U.S. Length 2″. Wt: 0.3 oz.
- Made in USA
- Can glow-in-the-dark up to 8 hours
- Handy split ring clips on to tent fly, sleeping bag, parka, and pack!
- Luminous compass is liquid-filled
- Solid brass ring has black-nickel finish
- Wind Chill Chart (in MPH, Km/Hr or Met/Sec) or Heat/Humidity Index on back – your choice!
- 2.0″ long, 0.3 oz (5.1 cm, 10 g)
There are no reviews yet.