Fire Steel (approx. 12,000 fires)
The ultimate way to light a fire in any weather.
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, our legendary Swedish FireSteel® is the original ferrocerium fire starter. Our second generation Swedish Fire Steel 2.0 comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather and at any altitude. It has a new design, a flexible cord and a built-in emergency whistle.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- 12 000 strikes.
- Produces a 5,400°F (2,980°C) degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Bright spark – can be used as emergency signal.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
Material: Ferroccerrium (man-made flint)
Actual size: 95 x 26 x 16mm
Weight: 50 grams