Granted the 2 ingredients are for the pizza dough only but thats still pretty incredible and it makes an incredible pizza on top of it!
- 1 ½ C Self-Rising Flour* (plus a little more for dusting)
- 1 C Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ C Pizza Sauce
- 1 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toppings such as Pepperoni slices, mushrooms, sausage, ham etc.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix the self-rising flour and Greek yogurt together until it comes together to form a ball. If your using a mixer (like a “Kitchen Aide”), add the flower to the mixing bowl first then add the yogurt one scoop at a time so it combines evenly.
- Transfer the dough ball to a lightly floured work surface and use your hands to begin flattening and shaping the rough into about a 12-inch (30 cm) round. If at any point the dough begins to stick, sprinkle on a bit more flour.
- Carefully transfer the dough to a lightly floured baking sheet.
- Spread the sauce evenly across the dough, sprinkle on the cheese, and add your toppi9ngs
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the crust has turned golden-brown.
- Slice and serve.
Making your own “Self-rising” Flour
If you don’t have “self-rising” flour on hand or simply want to save a few pennies and make your own here is how to do it:
- 1 ½ C “All Purpose” Flour
- 2 t Baking Powder
- ½ t Salt
- Mix the 3 ingredients together