If WE (MNSI) cancels a course:
A full tuition refund will be issued to you. MNSI assumes no responsibility for any additional expenses incurred by the student as a result of the cancellation. MNSI will strive to do everything possible to keep cancellations at an absolute minimum.
If YOU need to cancel your attendance in a course for any reason:
- If YOU cancel your attendance 30 days or earlier before the beginning class date you will receive a 100% refund
- If YOU cancel between 14 day and 30 days before the beginning course date you will receive a 50% refund OR a one time non refundable 100% transfer refund toward another course within 1 a year time-frame.
- If YOU cancel less than 14 days before the course begins no refund will be issued and you will forfeit the entire payed class fee.
Once you are at a course:
- Students who leave a course once it has begun due to sickness, injury, weather, evacuation or any other reason, will NOT be entitled to a refund. nor apply the tuition to another future course No exceptions.
- Students who fail to show up on time and miss the course will NOT be entitled to a refund. No exceptions.
If you miss the course:
- If for any reason you do not show up for the course you registered for, there will be no refund nor makeup course. You will forfeit the entire amount paid for the course.
If a “downpayment” (aka partial payment) is made on a course monthly payments can be made until the total amount for the class is paid in full. The total amount for the course must be PAID IN FULL at least 30 days before the first day of course. If it is not paid 30 days before the start date of the course the student will forfeit all of the the partial payments they have made toward the course up to that date and it will be assumed that the student has decided NOT to attend the course. It is the responsibility of the student to insure that the amount is paid in full and that the school has received and registered the payment. Initial Minimum Partial Payments are non-refundable regardless of when the student decides to cancel his/her reservation.
Rational for our Cancellation and Refund Policy|
To maintain the highest quality of hands-on instruction possible, each MNSI program enrolls a limited number of students. When you choose to enroll in one of these precious slots, and then cancel near the course run date, you prevent other potential students from enjoying the experience. Also, while “invisible” to the student, much time and money is spent preparing for you to attend a course. Our cancellation and refund policy reflect the fact that it’s impossible to recover these up-front costs.