- 2 C superfine Almond Flour
- 1/2 C Salted Butter (softened)
- 3/4 C Erythritol Granulated Sweetener (aka Truvia)
- pinch of Kosher SaltCookie Coating
- 2 T Erythritol Granulated Sweetener
- 1 t Ground Cinnamon
- Mix all cookie ingredients in medium sized bowl until stiff dough forms
- Roll dough into 16 equal sized balls
- Combine Coating ingredients of Cinnamon and Erythritol Granulated Sweetener in a small dish
- Roll balls into Cinnamon/Sweetener mixture until each is well coated
- Place cookies on a flat cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten cookies slightly with the bottom of a glass.
- Place in the preheated oven (350 degrees) for between 12-15 minutes.
- Cool before removing from the cookie sheet
Nutritional Information per 1 cookie
– 131 calories
– 13 g fat