A spicy twist on traditional pickled eggs with mustard, jalapeno and onions.
- 12 large egg (boiled and peeled)
- 2 T jalapeno (seeded and chopped)
- ½ C onion, sliced thinly
- ½ C apple cider vinegar
- ½ C water
- 3 T yellow mustard
- ⅓ C Pyure, a granular all purpose Stevia sweetener (or THM Gentle Sweet)
- Hard boil your eggs
- Wearing gloves; seed and chop 1 small jalapeno and slice your onion .
- Peel eggs and layer in a 1 qt mason jar with the chopped jalapeno and onion.
- In a small sauce pan bring Apple Cider Vinegar, water, mustard and sweetener to a boil.
- Pour hot liquid over eggs leaving ¼” head space. Place lid on jar and refrigerate for 1-2 days before serving.