- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Honey
- 1/3 C Light Corn Syrup
- 2 T water
- ice and water
- Wax paper
- Prepare wax paper by spraying with cooking spray
- In medium bowl combine ice and water to make an ice-water bath and set aside
- Add sugar to a small saucepan.
- Carefully pour corn syrup, honey and the 2T of water on top of the sugar avoiding splashing anything on the sides og the pan.
- Over a medium heatbring this mixture to a boil, stiringngently without splashing, only until the sugar disolves
- Boil for abour 10 minutes until the miture reaches the “hard crack stage” of 310 F.
- Remove pan from heat and place bottom of pan into the ice-water bath for 20 seconds to stop the cooking
- Pour syrup into the lollipop moldd and add lollipop sticks. Twist the sticks so that they gt coated in syrup .
- Allow to cool and harden