- 10 oz. Baking Soda
- 5 oz. Citric Acid
- 1 oz. Kaolin Clay
- .15 ml scoops of Green Color (12)
- 6 ml of FO
- Bath Bomb molds
- Combine the Baking Soda and Citric Acid in large bowl
- Add Kaolin Clay and mix in with whisk
- Add green color and blend
- Drizzle FO and whisk together
- Using gloved hand spritz powder with alcohol until mixture holds together when squeezed in your hand. Do not add too much!
- Pack mixture tightly into Bath Bomb molds. Press two halves together and remove top to insure sides are staying together., then place top back onto mold.
- Let sit for 24 hours before removing from the molds.