- 4 oz. Dried Comfrey leaves (or 2 oz Comfrey leaves and 2 oz. Comfrey roots) finely chopped
- 4 oz dried Arnica flowers
- 8 oz of St. Johns Wort Infused Oil (Wheat Germ Oil or Sweet Almond Oil can used as the base for this infused oil)
- 30 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 20 drops Myrrh Essential Oil (traditional uses for wound healing and calming of spirit)
- 20 drops Lavender Essential Oil (contains high levels of Linnalols which are known to calm tension, agitation, and nerve pain)
- 20 drops of Tumeric Essential oil
- 40 drops Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil (a superior anti-inflammatory in traditional medicine)
- 3/4 oz. bees wax
- 1 T Vitamin E Oil
- Place Comfrey and Arnica in a clear jar.
- Pour enough olive oil for just cover he dried plants and screw on tight fitting lid
- Place in a north facing window and leave for 6 weeks, sharking at least once per day
- After 6 weeks strain out the solids to leave an infused olive oil
- Add essential oils
- Add Vitamin E Oil
- Melt beeswax in another pot while warming the Olive oil to 130 F
- Combine beeswax and Olive Oil
- If the bees wax solidifies as it is being combined keep on low heat until all of the beeswas is melted.
- Pour into individual containers , date and label.
Note: You may stop at Step #6 if an oil (instead of a salve) is desired)