World’s Smallest – Brightest “Peanut” Flashlight
$36.25 – $39.95
This is a “BRILLIANT” Powerhouse!
It’s actually smaller than a peanut, gives you 145 lumens of light and can be recharged via a micro USB connection from your laptop, solar panel, battery pack or wall outlet. Just screw on the head to charge the light and you’re all set to keep on trekking.
Brass – $55 (on sale for $39.95)
Copper – $60 (on sale for $36.25)
Stainless Steel – $65 (on sale for $39.95)
- Length: 1.29″ Diameter: .52″‚
- Weight: 9.9 Grams
- Battery weight 3.4 Grams
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Orange Peel Reflector for a smooth even beam
- Recharge Time is 35-55 minutes
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of C360 Free Machining Brass, Copper or Stainless Steel
- Battery is 10180 Lithium Cell 70 mAh
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one 10180 battery giving 2 levels of brightness (Low / High).
◦Twist on for Low – 12 lumens output for up to 6 hours
◦Twist 1/2 turn more for High – 145 lumens output for up to 25 minutes
Complete Kit includes:
- 1x Lithium Rechargeable Battery
- x USB Charging Cable
- Charging SS Head With Charge indicator
- Peanut Light C360 Solid Brass Head & Body
- 5 Spare O-Rings