Grayl Water Purification System
Purify water… Anywhere
The Grayl Water Purifiers are perfect for trekking the globe, outdoor adventures and emergency kits. They provides full-spectrum protection against pathogens (viruses, bacteria, and protozoa), particulates, chemicals and heavy metals. Just use your body weight to press down on the bottle and in 15 seconds you’ll have 16 oz. of drinkable water.
- ONE PRESS purification + filtration. No batteries, no UV bulbs, no chemicals, no pumping, no sucking, no squeezing or prolonged waiting.
- Removes pathogens. Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus); 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella); and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia).
- Improves health, flavor, odor & clarity.
- Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic).
- Fast & easy. Purifies drinking water in only 15 seconds (2 liters/minute).
- Purifier lifespan. Replaceable cartridge effective for 300 uses (40 gal/150L).
- The Ultralight comes in either Smoked Black or Hunter Orange
- The Legend comes with a Stainless Steel body
Grayl “Ultralight” Water Purifier (choice of Smoked Black or Hunter Orange / weight – 10.9 oz) – $59.95
Grayl “Legend” Stainless Steel Water Purifier (weight – 16 oz) – 79.95
Grayl Replacement Filter – $24.50
Fits both the “Ultralight” and “Legend” Models